Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Hello world!


It's been 5 years since my last publication here. So many things happened during this time - I went on Erasmus in Poland, then moved to Czech republic, changed jobs twice, found my muse again, married and gave birth to a baby girl. Yeah, definitely a lot of things. Some very important, others not so much. But I do believe each change, no matter how small it is, is important, because small things lead to bigger events. And of course for everything there is a reason.


Back to the point, what to expect from my blog? In my little free time, I decided to pour my thoughts here. Splendid ain't it ;) You will find some of my works in progress; jewelry explanations, ideas and inspirations. Basically everything connected with art and inspiration. I will post things that I believe are worth reading, things that I do and motivate or inspire me, things I find inspiring. I would like to create a place where I can express my thought. I know we have Facebook, Instagram and twitter but those medias are so ... fast and mainstream. I would prefer to have something more old fashioned, something that is cozy and everyone can relate to.

Keeping my blog motivational, inspirational and personal - this is my goal.

Hope you will stay tuned and be interested. Feel free to comment or ask questions. I also appreciate feedback so don't hold back if you wish to share something with me!

Yours,
Polina

No comments:

Post a Comment